Incoatec Microfocus Source IµS
Test the Best
- 30 W air-cooled sealed tube (Cr, Cu, Mo, Ag)
- New Quazar optics for 2D focussing or collimating
- Stable beam in flux and position, long lifetime, no maintenance
IµS stands for "Incoatec Microfocus Source". It consists of a 30 W microfocus sealed tube with high brilliance and a high-performance 2D focussing or collimating Quazar multilayer mirror. IµS is available for Cr-Kα, Cu-Kα, Mo-Kα and Ag-Kα radiation and gives you a performance beyond traditional 5 kW rotating anode sources, with the ease of handling of sealed tube systems.
The IµS offers numerous benefits:
- no moving parts
- long lifetime without maintenance
- extremely stable
- short warm-up time
- no water cooling
- easy tube replacement
- easy adaptable to all common goniometers
- low cost of ownership, comparable to common sealed tubes
IµS is powered by a small generator unit which easily fits into a 19 inch rack, and can be delivered with a collimator system. The complete system is radiation safe and vacuum tested.
IµS is available with many accessories and various service packages:
Accessories & services
- Alignment tools (motors, beam monitors)
- Flexible service packages up to "total care service"
IµS with power supply
The compact design makes the IµS an attractive component for many academic and industrial materials research organizations to upgrade their existing X-ray analytical instruments to cutting-edge performance.
Applications for IµS are: